Don't be too quick to give up on your PC if it develops a fault!
We've lost count of the number of times we've had a call from a customer to set up a new PC because they had been told that their old one "was unrepairable" only to find that the fault on the old machine was easy to fix.
Sometimes night-school courses can fail to deliver the basics.
Webcharm's one-to-one training can help you fast-track your computer skills and have you surfing the internet with confidence. Our oldest successful beginner was 90 years of age when he first got in touch!
Investment in a new PC or other office equipment is often an expensive business and can be an expensive mistake if you don't know what to look for. Maximise your investment by getting our professional advice.
Whether it's a new laptop, desktop, printer or other IT equipment for the office or home, Webcharm can help you to navigate the minefield with expert and, more importantly, honest and impartial advice.
With over 40 years of computer experience both in business and on home networks, there's not much ground that Paul hasn't covered. Here are a few things that he can help with or advise about:
- Help in choosing a new PC or MAC.
- Data backup equipment and backup strategies.
- Network installations.
- Remote support of your computer directly from our office.
- Configuration of Tablets and Mobile devices.
- Website hosting with a full range of email facilities.
- Special-purpose custom PC builds (e.g. for gaming).
- Extending wireless networks.